Adobe just made several announcements that should excite Marketo Engage users: Champion applications are open, and Marketo renewal exams are now free!
Marketo Engage Champion Applications Are Open
You have until June 2, 2023 to apply for the 2023-2024 Marketo Engage Champion Program. I’ve been a Champion since 2019. It’s been a huge boost to my career and I’ve made lifelong friendships along the way. Champions benefits include:
- Build relationships with the other Champs, who are the best and brightest in Marketing Operations
- Apply to speak at Adobe Summit and other speaking opportunities
- Participate in Office Hours and Deep Dives
- Build relationships with Marketo Product Management and Customer Marketing teams
- Post on the Champion blog
- Attend the annual Adobe Champion Forum at Adobe’s San Jose HQ
- And of course…swag
Free Adobe Certification Renewals
Previously, Adobe charged for all exams, whether it was your first time or you were renewing your certification. Now you can renew your Adobe Certified Expert or Master certification for free. All certifications still last two years.
The renewal exams are shorter and will focus on new technical features. And you don’t have to schedule time with a proctor over screenshare (yay!).
The one catch is that in order to qualify for free renewal, you can’t let your current certification expire. Mark that expiration date in your calendar and make sure to renew before then!
P.S. If you’re taking the exam for the first time, check out my tips here
Amy is the founder of MarketingOpsAdvice.com. She is passionate about helping marketing operations professionals grow their careers and work smarter. Amy is a 4X Marketo Champion with 10 years’ experience in high-growth B2B SaaS companies. She lives in the San Francisco Bay Area with her Cajun Terrier, Helo. Pronouns: she/her